- When to Drink: At Breakfast
- Coffee may help your heart and (if you take it black) metabolism, and it reduces cancer risk of certain types, studies show.
17 May, 2013
01 May, 2013
Tea is mammon itself, because there is no problem that will not fade away, no burden that will not drift away and no depressed mood that will no lift up because a lot goes between the first sip and the last.
Calms Your Mind & Body:
Tava Tea Wellness Blend contains the amino acid L-theanine, which is responsible for boosting alpha brain wave activity and increasing the production of the calming neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin.
Stop The Clock And Reverse The Signs of Aging:As you grow older, damaging “free radicals” accumulate in your body. A remarkable 50 percent reduction in free radicals, within just 15 days was observed in Wuyi Cliff Oolong tea drinkers by Dr. Kenichi Yanagimoto in a 2004 study.
Strengthens Your Immune System:Test subjects who drank Wuyi Cliff Oolong tea were found to have a stronger immune system and a significantly lower risk of infections, in a 2004 study in the scientific journal Antioxidants & Redox Signaling.
Triple blend tea is 100% Natural and Organic:Green tea is natural and nourishing to your health, unlike many of the artificial fat burners. Many users report not just weight loss but a feeling of increased focus and well-being. Polyphenols are high powered antioxidants found in plants and about 25-100 times stronger than vitamins C or E.
-->Just one cup of Wuyi Cliff Oolong tea contains around 10-40 mg of polyphenol, which is more than a serving of broccoli or spinach, which are considered antioxidant powerhouses.
Tava Tea Wellness Blend Promotes Strong, Healthy Teeth:A new study from the Department of Dentistry at Japan's Osaka University, shows that regular consumption of Wuyi Cliff Oolong Tea strengthens your teeth and helps prevent tooth decay by significantly inhibiting plaque.
So, you are provide with two fold benefits, besides cooling your nerves and making you alert Green tea gives that drop dead gorgeous shape which you always desire...So Drink Green and Stay Green..!!
29 April, 2013
Applied many serums and masks, but still can’t seem to liberate from your blemishes ? There is a correlation between what you eat and how your skin looks. The trick may not be what you are putting on your skin, but in your body.
Beauty Detox Foods are foods that we should be incorporating in our diets for a brighter, healthier looking complexion.
Here are these..
- Pears are packed full of nutrients that promote a healthy glow — copper, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and vitamins C, E, B and K.
- Although pears have a high oxygen radical absorbance capacity, which neutralizes aging free radicals quite efficiently, most of pears’ antioxidants are contained in the skin.
- Cabbages actually contain about 11 percent more vitamin C than oranges by weight, and as we all know vitamin C is the super anti-aging nutrient that helps heal damaged tissues and minimize deep lines.
- Another plus — this vegetable is packed with vitamin A, which is helpful in smoothing those fine lines.
- Turmeric increases circulation, helps keep red blood cells from clumping and promotes their formation. But how does this help our complexion?
- By increasing circulation via better blood flow, turmeric helps make the skin more glowing, supple and healthy looking. Cleansed blood also helps prevent acne and skin disorders.
- Answer to a blemish-free complexion is adding foods that support the liver..!! And lemons do just that!
- Lemon aids with digestion by increasing the secretion of bile from the liver, while also acting as a strengthening agent for the liver’s enzymes.
- Any support to the liver, which is our primary detoxifying organ, is going to help clear up acne in the long run. Take it as a simple cleanse for clearer skin.
- This spicy green (part of the mustard family), helps create glowing skin by cleansing and oxygenating tissues.
- When your body has an increased oxygen supply, you have better blood flow and more glowing skin.
- Watercress has a combo of vitamins A, C and E also helps in reducing and treating acne and eczema.